The next scheduled Technical Committee meeting will occur on Saturday, October 24. The minutes are on the minutes page.
The next scheduled Technical Committee meeting will occur on Saturday, July 11. The minutes have been posted here.
♦ Enjoy Ham Radio?
♦ Having fun with the local repeater systems?
♦ Have a desire to give something back to the hobby?
Consider joining the TASMA Technical Committee!!
- An understanding of how a repeater works and some technical background a big plus.
- Short of technical knowledge, but wanting to learn? Join a group of people on the technical committee who are willing to share a lot of knowledge and experience.
- The Tasma Technical Committee meets 4 times a year and has some Skype calls in between meetings. Some “homework” involved – plots, studies, etc. (we teach you how).
If you have the desire and a bit of time to give, consider joining us and helping out the rest of the Amateur community on Two Meters.
How to volunteer on the Technical Committee member?
1. Download an application
2. E-mail the application to the Technical Committee chairman.
The band plan has been updated with the new changes and is available on the website here.
The band plan changes were voted upon and passed at the December General meeting. Thank you all for your comments and guidance in helping us make these changes. It is our hope that the changes that were made, in an effort to keep the band plan in sync with new technology and operating practices, will allow the 2 meter band to operate efficiently and be enjoyed by all.
The next TASMA Board of Director and Technical Committee meetings will be taking place on Saturday January 24. The minutes have been posted on the minutes page.
TASMA is holding a special meeting to amend the bylaws of the Association. The proposed bylaw changes are marked in red here. A summary of the changes follows:
1. Removal of the officer positions of Membership Director and Internet Services Manager.
2. Reallocation of the Membership Director duties to other board directors.
3. Internet Services Manager becomes an appointed position by the Board of Directors.
4. Membership dues corrected to reflect a prior approved bylaws change that was not applied. ($15 and membership lasts 1 year from time of application.)
5. Other minor procedural changes and corrections.
Electronic ballots will be sent to all active and eligible TASMA membership soon. Ballots must be submitted electronically or in person before the special meeting begins. Mailed ballots will not be accepted.
The special meeting will be held on Saturday, November 1 at 9:30am at the Norman P Murray Community Center, 24932 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo.
The minutes for this meeting is located on the minutes page.