November 1: Special Meeting
TASMA is holding a special meeting to amend the bylaws of the Association. The proposed bylaw changes are marked in red here. A summary of the changes follows:
1. Removal of the officer positions of Membership Director and Internet Services Manager.
2. Reallocation of the Membership Director duties to other board directors.
3. Internet Services Manager becomes an appointed position by the Board of Directors.
4. Membership dues corrected to reflect a prior approved bylaws change that was not applied. ($15 and membership lasts 1 year from time of application.)
5. Other minor procedural changes and corrections.
Electronic ballots will be sent to all active and eligible TASMA membership soon. Ballots must be submitted electronically or in person before the special meeting begins. Mailed ballots will not be accepted.
The special meeting will be held on Saturday, November 1 at 9:30am at the Norman P Murray Community Center, 24932 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo.
The minutes for this meeting is located on the minutes page.